June 2, 2009

Holiday!....

I'm back!! :D ... For those of you who don't know that I've been in Melaka for
1 week!...
Because... My Grandma (my dad's side) , went for an eye operation and she will need someone to take care of her... My Uncle is working and staying in Melaka with my Grandma also, But he'll need to work in the Day. The plan was ME and Serene go back on Sunday evening (With the computer! XD) , and my family will come on Friday than We'll all go back on Sunday Night =).
.
.
.
But who knows... My Dad change Plan!... After Monday, My Mum called and said ''Hey, Ah Yen (that's what they call me!) ... We'll be coming back to Melaka tomorrow (*Happy Face*) ... But Daddy will be bringing the computer back to KL. Because ''Caring'' and ''Glading'' needs the computer (*Sad Face*) ''. Than I said ''Huh?! Why take the computer back to KL?! I NEED IT!! (*ANGRY*) . Than Mummy Said ''Aiyo! Got us than can already ma....'' Me Said ''Hhmm.... ooookkkkkkkaaaaayyyyy.......''. As you can see I'm SO GOOD right?!? XD
.
.
.
Than my Mum came back with Kakak, Melody, Charity and Evangeline! ;)
And on Friday evening Dad, Careen and Gladys came back to Melaka! =)
On Sunday Night, We went back to KL! (HOORAY!)
.
.
.
On Sunday morning, We went to church in ''Red Building''.... Melaka History!
And after that we went shopping along the streets... All the stuff were almost the same but NICE! =). And I got a Tee! It got the ''Melaka'' on it (In Mandarin) .
.
.
.
Than we went back at Night, Its so ''JAM''! Normally We'll Reach Kl around 1 hour++..... But on that day We reach KL around 2++++! @.@
.
.
.
.
Anyway! This week is gonna be GREAT! 1. Because Vincent + Li Hsia is getting MARRIED!!
(this picture was taken on Cg Outing)


~~ The Wedding will take Place on 7th of June ~~
.
.
.
.
Can't wait!! The other Great Thing is.... 2. High-School Camp... IO Camp (Inside - Out)
Its gonna be so GREAT! Last Year we had a blast! XD... I'm sure this year will be even Better! ;). Some more My Cg members are going... Xiao Fern, Tek Seong, Chronicles and more! (not so sure about the others! O.O) . And Elaine too! Can't wait! :D

.
.
.
.
~~ The Camp will take Place on 8th - 10th of June ~~
.
.
.
.
.
Yes! Its Back-to-Back! So its gonna be Great-to-Great!! XD.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Adverlets