June 18, 2009

Addicted!!

I'm Addicted.... to ''Being Addicted'' (Hahaha... Yeah I know! Its Lame! =p) . To Songs by My Favorite Singer/Band!! :
.
.
.
Taylor Swift - ''You belong to me'', ''Fifteen''.... What to say I'm addicted to ALL Taylor's Songs! Hahahaha.... =.= (I also dunno why!!).
Black Eye Peas - ''Boom Boom Pow'' and ''I Got A Feeling''.
Coldplay - ''Technicolor 2'' and ''Viva La Vida... With Love story''
David Archuleta - ''Touch My Hand'' and ''Crush (?)''
.
.
.
.
Hillsong - ''You Deserve''!!! Hehehe... :)
.
.
.
You may Check-out the Music Videos!! Because I'm to LAZY to put them Here! Hahaha... Oh well... I'm a GOOD blogger! So here's one! :)


(David Archuleta)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Btw, Later I'm going to the MOST happening Place in Malaysia!! I'm also on duty there! Doing Games... Guess! Where I'm going! Hehe... :DDD
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh well! Bye! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adverlets